A leader in the Australian Insurance Builder field, our client works for major insurers across the country, specialising in the delivery of quality repairs on small-to-medium value claims. Passionate about their people, they work with talented professionals who can ensure customer satisfaction.
- Operational management for SA branch of national Insurance Builder
- Lead a small team of Repair Coordinators, Administrators and Claims Handlers to achieve optimum results for clients and home-owners
- Measure, track and report on KPIs around customer satisfaction, timeliness of repairs, quality of repairs, submission of reports and invoices
- Mentor and support team members
- Work with State and National Operations Management team
- Construction(residential)/Insurance Building experience highly preferable
- Strong leadership/mentoring
- Driven to meet and exceed upon personal and team KPIs
- Proven conflict resolution ability
- Strong client relationship management
- Understanding of building concepts and codes
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.