About the company/role:
An award-winning home building company and due to continue growing in an efficient and streamline manner, they have a newly created role of an Operations Manager to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality, delivering this through their outstanding team of professionals.
They are looking for an astute commercial operator, with a great head for financial management, analysis, and reporting. Reporting into the Directors you will be providing leadership to the other department managers.
- Design and implement the operational strategy in line with the company's strategic business plan.
- Recommendations for improvements to processes and performance.
- Monitor and control financials in accordance with set budgets
- Training and development of team members to ensure a high level of capability
- Ongoing reporting to individual departments and the board of directors.
- Ensure company meets all its legal requirements relating to OH&S
- Adjusting the operational strategy based on analysis and regular forecasting, track performance and workload,
- Set and monitor performance standards for the management team and their direct reports
- Work with HR to maintain internal HR systems and application of HR policies across the business
- 3+ years experience as an Estimating Manager for a Project Homes Builder
- On-Site Companion experience highly desirable
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a customer-centric focus
- Demonstrated change management experience where you have led process improvements and initiatives
- High attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Capacity in financial and management accounting
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning home building company
- Ability to drive the direction of a growing company
- Extremely competitive Salary
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0423822757 or email a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!