Operations Manager (Residential Developer) - North Melbourne - Custom Home Builder
Denovo Construction is currently working with a reputable, Custom Home builder to find an Operations Manager for their office in North Melbourne.
The client operates across the whole of Melbourne building bespoke, custom homes for clients, with a real focus on client management from start to finish of their process.
With amazing staff retention, training and visible progression within the business, the client offers all employees a healthy, yet competitive work environment for everyone from Site to back office.
The role is looking to pay between 110-150K dependent on experience
Benefits of the role:
- Great remuneration package and benefits
- Chance to work in an exciting and growing business
- Clear pathway of progression within the business
- Great company ethos and team
- Continual support and training
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a T1/T2 residential builder or longevity within a custom builder (VIC)
- Experience either within construction management or estimating
- A keen eye for detail and operating experience
- Managing large teams covering multiple projects
- A proven track record of implementing/ creating new systems to develop internal processes
- Local knowledge of the Melbourne residential market
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure that strategic and operational plans are implemented
- Accountable for the operations, including monitoring of project delivery and outstanding quality of projects.
- Deliver activities which continues to build employee engagement
- Management of complex issues that arise
- Monitor budgets, rostering, work performance and other workforce matters
- Drive a customer focused culture within the sites and internal organisation
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.