They have built over time a reputation of quality and reliability elevating them to one of the front runners in there chosen sector. They enjoy repeat business and have number of long-term trusted relationships.
Their core focuses are medium to large scale multi-million hazardous / asbestos materials abatement projects, small to medium structural demos / strip outs that contains hazardous material elements, medium to large scale asbestos roof replacement projects and medium to large scale contaminated soil remediation projects.
Due to the business focusing on growth, an exciting opportunity is now available due to the MD wanting to focus on business development and the business strategy. The Operations manager role takes over the day to running of the business activity of this already established and profitable company.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Obtain input and feedback from the team, to support the defining of areas where operations could be improved to further the company’s interests.
- Focuses team’s efforts to teach, improve, and practice mitigation techniques.
- Utilize financial data to improve profitability.
- Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Plan and manage the resources required to meet contractual commitments on all major projects.
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed for all company personnel and sub-contractors, including all branch personnel are up to date with all health and safety procedures and training and participates/conducts toolbox meetings relating to health and safety and work procedures when on site.
- Ensure the communications process works properly on-site
- Monitoring all capital, labour and completion budgets associated with project Budgets.
If you have a proven background in a management or operational position with the civil / infrastructure sector, then please make an use the ‘apply’ feature or for more information email email@example.com