- Bring your years of Roofing expertise to an Operations Role
- Central Coast office, work from home flexibility
- Work closely with the QLD Operations Manager to deliver fantastic business outcomes together
Our client has over 20 years experience in the industry, leaders in the field, complete works on behalf of government of dept of housing, dept of education.
They carry out Commercial works, residential works and also contract to insurance companies.
Our client delivers prompt service and prides themselves in providing quality works to customers in their time of need.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their Toukley office and provide Operational Supervision. We are looking for a candidate who can bring their Roofing technical knowledge and experience and apply it to operational business requirements.
- Oversee administrative group in office, providing support and tutelage on roofing technical matters
- Oversee group of on-the-road roofing technicians
- Quality assurance checks of roofing works
- Estimating based on staff submissions
- Creating and submit client reports, detailing scope of works, claim findings and any pre-existing damage, builders faults and/or maintenance issues
- 5 year plus experience in roofing, sound understanding ofcolorbond roofing, guttering, fascia, whirly birds, leaf screener, downpipes, roof tile repairs
- 2 year plus experience in supervisory position
- Experience in insurance works and understanding of maintenance and insurable events
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Ability to inspire the best from your colleagues and reportees
- Expect the best of yourself and your team
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org