Office Manager - Legal
Are you looking for a step-up in your career?
Join a national mid-tier firm in the Melbourne CBD
$80,000 upwards (dependent on experience)
A leading law firm in Melbourne CBD are seeking an Office Manager with experience in supervising others to lead the Office Services team.
This award-winning firm fosters an innovative and progressive environment. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional client service, with offices spanning nationally. Located in beautiful, central CBD offices, this firm offer a wealth of support and resources, including a learning & development program, health & wellbeing initiatives and flexible working.
The Office Manager will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Managing budgets and invoices
- Working closely with the Partners to ensure the smooth running of the Office Services department
- Provide training, support and management to the Office Services team
- Involvement with the on-boarding of new staff and recruitment
- Reviewing processes and ensuring best practices are carried out
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- At least five years' experience in a supervising office management role or similar
- Experience within a law firm of professional services firm
- Commitment to excellent client services
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
If this role sounds like you, don't delay in applying! For more information please contact Rachel Kidd on 0423 667 274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.