- You will be responsible for developing new processes and policies to ensure the successful day to day running of the office
- Your duties will be varied, ranging from email and phone management through to assisting with events management and providing reports for the accounts team. You will manage the diaries and travel for the senior management team - no two days will be the same
- The office will be your domain and so ensuring the general housekeeping is done so that the showroom is ready at all times will be essential.
- You will also have some EA duties for the senior management team
Skills and Experience:
- To be considered for this role, you will be a highly effective and organised office manager with exceptional communication skills and a friendly and positive attitude.
- You will have experience of managing a small office as well as some EA experience.
- You will be ambitious and keen to work in a growing company
- Experience/an interest in Interior Design would be beneficial