Office ManagerOffice Manager/ Bookkeeper I Transport & Logistics I Sydney
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable transport and logistics company based in Sydney who are seeking an Office Manager to join their team.
As an Office Manager, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team. You will have a high level of responsibility in this role and will be the ‘’go- to’’ person responsible for managing the whole office function and ensuring that all operations run smoothly on a daily basis.
This role is diverse, and the successful applicant must be both experienced and comfortable with a broad range of duties.
To be successful within this role, you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and support to a wide range of stakeholders, have prior experience in financial processing/bookkeeping, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and hold strong communication skills.
- Event and diary management
- Bookkeeping duties with support of an external financial team- Bookkeeping / Accounting processing experience is essential for this role
- Management of WH&S initiatives, ensuring compliance
- Document and report preparations
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Manage and maintain project records to be up to date with accuracy
- Ordering of all office supplies and requirements
- Management of the administration for meeting minutes, reports, submissions, proposals, and HR related compliance documents
To be Successful
- A background and experience in Transport, Supply Chain, and Logistics or a Manufacturing background is highly regarded.
- Prior experience working within supply chain / cargo with Cargowise knowledge would be highly regarded, however not essential
- High level of negotiation and communication skills
- Previous experience as an Office Manage/Coordinator, EA or PA role.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to work and an interest in developing a career within the Transport and Logistics space
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Adequate Computer Skills & adaptable to change
- Bookkeeping experience is essential for this role
- Attractive salary package
- Onsite parking and nearby public transport.
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.