- Report directly to a collaborative and fast moving MD!
- Join a National organisation achieving 20% Year on Year Organic growth!
- Develop culture initiatives, staff incentive & reward programs
- Earn bonuses of 2.5% of state revenue above budget
- Salary up to $90K+ (Dependant on experience) + Expenses, iPad, Phone, Bonuses
Our client, an exclusive supplier to "Selling Homes Australia", is one of Australia's leading Furniture Hire brands. Providing solutions across Corporate, Government, Events, Education & Property they have posted 20% organic year on year growth for the last 2 years, purely through the strength of their reputation & marketing. A culture that encourages new ideas, new ways of working & taking the initiative, enables their team to feel a sense of engagement in the business & ownership of their roles.
They are now looking for an energetic, people focused Office Manager to lead & support their NSW team, based in Alexandria, across culture, systems, operations.
- Reporting directly to the MD with a dotted line to the COO, supervising a team of approx 25
- Providing support to a team of Sales Managers and an Operations Manager to enable them to get the best out of their people
- Establish, train and support teams with new process, standards & systems updates
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Organise office operations, correspondence, approving supply requisitions, assigning administrative functions
- Revise and improve current people and culture processes including new employee onboarding processes, staff incentive & reward programs etc
- Previous experience in an Office Management role
- Be systems & process focused, whilst being flexible to enable the team to achieve positive sales, client & business outcomes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- People focused, with the ability to build positive internal relationships
- You take the initiative, have a can do attitude, and have enthusiasm for what you do
To apply to this or other sales & events roles, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404. SK0897Z