Office Manager- Mandarin Speaker
One of the largest global developer based in Sydney CBD is looking for an experienced Office Manager. The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of office management and administrative support and services to the required departments and directors of their Development department.
- Coordinate and monitor IT service provider;
- Oversee troubleshooting;
- Coordinate IT projects as required.
- Overseeing Receptionist;
- Administration reports as required;
- Communicate with external service suppliers as needed;
- General administration duties to support departments as required.
Fixed Asset Register:
- Adhere to the fixed asset register procedure and policies;
- Maintain fixed assets and update the register as required;
- Maintain data updates when fixed assets are acquired;
- Ensure availability and maintenance of standard office equipment, supplies and utilities.
- Work closely with the Human Resource Generalist.
- Complete required internal approval personnel request forms and related paperwork;
- Conduct advertising for vacant positions.
- Coordinate training performance reviews with departmental managers or directors.
Human Resource Administration Support:
- Provide Human Resources support to all managers and directors/department as required.
- Conduct and manage all aspects of the performance review process.
- Review, revise and implement new and existing policies.
- Conduct regular reviews of employees wellbeing;
- Introduce wellbeing initiatives to employees.
Required skillset, experience and aptitude:
- Proven track-record of relevant achievements e.g. successfully source a new supply contract with specific savings to the company;
- An analytical and structured approach to understanding employee requirements for all the company employees;
- Proven ability to think and act strategically;
- Strong proven ability to work both independently and within a team;
- Strong communicator (written and verbal), collaborator and facilitator, who is able to bring out the best across internal teams, agencies and business partners;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Minimum 3 years+ professional experience as an Office Manager within a corporate environment;
- Relevant tertiary Bachelor qualifications;
- Hold a valid and clean NSW driver's license.
What is in it for you?
- Great location based in the heart of Sydney
- Work in the one of the largest global development company
- Potential to grow in an administrative role
If it sounds like you, please reach out to Aili 0432368342 or send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?