This fast growing tech business are looking to add an Office Manager to their team as they continue to experience massive growth across the Financial Services industry. Working closely with multiple departments including HR, IT and Op's this role is responsible to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation as well as contribute to the fantastic culture.
What will you do?
In this role you will the main point of contact for office manager duties including; maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, and shopping.
- You will be responsible for diary management with regards client meetings and appointments
- Manage and organise the office layout and maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Work closely with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Manage stationery and equipment requirements
Human Resources Support
- Partner closely with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Look after office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and assist in the onboarding process for new hires
Any adhoc duties as required
What do you need?
To be successful you will be an experienced as an Office Manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant with a strong working knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures. You will know your way around software i.e. Google programmes (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides) as well as the hardware (printers etc). You will have strong attention to detail, be highly organised and have excellent written and verbal communications skills. This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company with a fantastic culture and great offices.
- Part of Westpac Group
- One of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia at present
- Raised $6 million so far in 3 years of trading
- Gone from 7 to 34 hires in 12 months
To be considered for the role please apply below, and all suitable applicants will be contacted directly