Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Finance company based in Melbourne who have experienced growth across their business which has offered a unique position to grow their team.
As an Office Administrator you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team. This role will see you working within a high functioning team and reporting directly to the Managing Director. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a wide range of people, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and offer strong customer service and administrative support to the business.
- General office duties such as diary management, answering phone calls, emails and assisting with any client enquiries, prepare meeting minutes and agendas ,preparation of reports, documents and letters and all other office requirements.
- Maintenance of client database -Xero Practice Manager
- Enter new client information across business platforms such as ATO, ASIC and CAS
- Responding to ATO requests
- Schedule and prioritise administration tasks dependent on workflow
- Checking of timesheets and WIP systems
- Create and manage existing client files
- Support the Managing Director
- Travel and logistics management
To be Successful
- Previous experience within a similar administrative position
- Previous XPM experience (ideally, however not essential)
- Microsoft Suite – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous Professional Services office experience (ideally)
- ASIC, ATO, CAS and BGL business platforms knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- Be proactive by nature and a friendly personality
Benefits of the role
- Attractive salary
- Potential ongoing to permanent position if desired
- Senior leadership support
- Convenient location, close to public transport
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.