Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a specialised furniture supplier within the commercial and hospitality space. Based in Melbourne, they have experienced rapid growth across their business and are offering an exciting position for an experienced administrator with an interest within internal sales support to join their team.
As an Office Administrator/Internal Sales Support, you will be required to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment alongside a hardworking and dedicated team. The successful candidate will be supporting the Business Development Manager for both administrative duties and Internal Sales Support.
To be successful within this role you will be proactive by nature, demonstrate the ability to provide high quality service as well as internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Basic administrative duties such as email and phone communication, diary management and general office duties
- Management of internal CRM system
- Assistance with basic contract administration and tendering
- Handling of contract and project enquiries from stakeholders and clientele
- Communication with stakeholders, business owners and contractors
- Customer account management
- Main point of contact for all internal customer communication
- Supporting the Business Development Manager with both administrative duties and Internal Sales Support
- 2-3+ years’ experience within an administrative or customer service/sales role – ideally within supplies, interior finishing’s or design.
- General construction or commercial knowledge is advantageous, however not essential
- Hard-working with the ability to work autonomously and independently problem solve with “out of the box” solutions
- Understand or have general knowledge of stock inventories and SKU’s
- Basic knowledge and understanding of interior design/construction plans
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with stakeholders, business owners and contactors
- Genuine interest within the interior design space
- Attractive salary
- Fun and fast-paced role with great team culture
- Possibility for role progression for the right candidate
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.