OEM Product Manager - Mandarin-speaking
We are looking for an experienced Product Development Manager for our client to join their exciting team based in south-west region of Sydney. A passionate professional driving research & development, building up, branding and marketing OEM products and achieve prosperous branding and sales revenue goal.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Identify product development strategy and tactics.
- Full cycle of product management including market research(market needs and competition situation), market positioning, product design and production, product quality control and improvement, identify potential sales opportunities and revenue contributions.
- Manage launch programs for all new products of AuMake. Develop OEM products' branding materials (e.g. PPT, flyers, brochures, banners, advertorials, videos, etc.)
- Manage the new product development process, build up, brand and market OEM products, develop and execute product-related marketing programs/activities.
- Manage and achieve sales goal of OEM products through our retail channel by leading the OEM sales of our retail stores.
- Develop and strengthen new strategic relationships with different channels to achieve the goal of sales revenue, profitability and increase the awareness of AuMake OEM products.
- Work with the team to perform well complaint handling, quality track, and service processes.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Massive incentives based on the performance
- Full- time permanent secured employment
- One of the largest retail companies on ASX list in Australia
- Collaborative working environment
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Good knowledge of product branding, sales & marketing.
- More than two years' experience of product development and people management.
- Be result-oriented and ambitious
- Pharmaceutical education or working experience background is preferred
- Sound English and Mandarin language skill
HOW TO APPLY?
Please contact 0291945520 or 0423572061 or send your most updated cv to Moyan@denovo.com.au