NSW State Manager - Insurance Repair Building
An established, National insurance repair builder has an opportunity for an experienced State Manager to step into an autonomous position in managing the NSW division from their Bellavista based office.
This is an office based position.
Salary flexible based on experience.
Fully maintained company vehicle provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will have full responsibility for the profit and loss of the NSW branch
- You will play a key role in re-establishing existing relationships including with loss adjusters
- You will be working towards business growth with the aim of bringing on larger contracts (major loss)
- Reporting to the director, you will be managing 8 - 10 staff: supervisors estimators & administrative staff
- Jobs will involve a mixture of major - medium loss and express claims
- Your role will involve being a jack of all trades and pick up slack where needed
- Previous experience in a State Management/Business Management or Loss Adjusting position within the building and construction industry
- Strong understanding and experience within building and construction industry, specifically volume building
- Business development and account management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exposure to insurance repair building highly advantageous
- Able to step into the role running
- Genuine, honest and down to earth individual
- Experience working to KPIs
- Strong management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
We are open to taking on board someone looking to grow their career and make the next step, or alternatively a high flyer with ample experience looking to slow down and apply their extensive experience managing a smaller team and supporting business growth.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com