- Join a Machinery OEM & Distrubutor experiencing exciting growth!
- Support positive change with an experienced team!
- Deliver improvement plans across processes, safety, efficiency, quality!
- Salary up to $110K (Dep. on experience) + Super + Car!
- Opportunity to earn great bonuses with an achievable structure!
Our client is an established & growing manufacturer & distributor of a wide range of machinery including Ag Equipment, Materials Handling / Forklifts, Telehandlers & EWP. With an experienced leadership team and a focus on people & client service, they have a solid foundation for a Workshop Service Manager to lead positive change with a committed team.
As the NSW Workshop Service Manager, you will be leading a small but experienced team, with the key focus being improving workshop efficiencies ultimately leading to increased & repeat business and revenue growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and allocate workshop service jobs, improving workflow & lead times
- Manage workshop, labour, overtime & parts costs to ensure profitable outcomes
- Monitor, review & improve workshop processes, safety & proceedures
- Amend current plans for improvement in consultation with the Regional Manager
- Build relationships with clients through client visits, quote follow ups & timely job status updates
- Ensure quality, safety & environmental standards are maintained
- Strong background in a heavy equipment / machinery service & workshop environment
- A passion for safety and continual improvement with a history of active implementation of best practices
- Great people & communication skills
- A leadership approach that motivated people to want to do their best
- EWP & Access Equipment experience, whilst not essential, may be advantageous
To apply for this opportunity please contact Seth Hinkley on 0409327512 and/or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.