- Salary up to $150K + Car + Super + Bonuses
- Join an innovative rapidly growing Australian manufacturer of lightweight structural building construction products!
- Strategic Senior role driving Major Commercial & Civil Infrastructure projects sales growth in a rapidly expanding business!
- Report directly to a collaborative CEO!
- Supported by a highly experienced engineering and design team!
- Great culture with down to earth, genuine people!
Known for engineering, manufacturing & constructing innovative, award winning lightweight structural building & construction solutions our client is an Australian business success story. In operation for 15+ years, their continued R&D focus has produced a steady flow of new products for both residential and commercial construction from their Southern Suburbs plant.
Role - Commercial Sales Manager NSW ACT
Working closely with a highly collaborative CEO, you will lead the business development, account management & bid management for major commercial, infrastructure & civil projects sales.
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will jointly develop the NSW ACT Major projects strategy
- Build on existing key client relationships & develop new relationships across Construction, Civil, Mining, Government bodies
- Present technical solutions to & gain specifications with Consulting Engineering & Architectural firms
- With the support of internal engineers, major tender bids with Tier 1 & 2 builders, civil contractors & government bodies
- Work with internal Project Management to ensure successful project delivery
To apply for this exciting role, you will need the following
- Strong experience in commercial construction project sales with a technical product
- Ideally experience with civil & infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills including written
- High level of strategy with ability to deal with wide range of people including C-Level
- Tertiary qualification across business or engineering may be advantageous but not essential
To apply to this or other sales, construction, management opportunities, please send your CV via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.