- Salary up to $150K + Car + Super + Bonuses
- Join an innovative rapidly growing Australian manufacturer of lightweight structural building construction products!
- Strategic Senior role driving Major Commercial & Civil Infrastructure projects sales growth in a rapidly expanding business!
- Report directly to a collaborative CEO!
- Supported by a highly experienced engineering and design team!
- Great culture with down to earth, genuine people!
Known for engineering, manufacturing & constructing innovative, award winning lightweight structural building & construction solutions our client is an Australian business success story. In operation for 15+ years, their continued R&D focus has produced a steady flow of new products for both residential and commercial construction from their Southern Suburbs plant.
Role - Commercial Sales Manager NSW ACT
Reporting to & working closely with a highly collaborative CEO, you will lead the business development, account management & bid management for major commercial, infrastructure & civil projects sales.
- Create a highly targeted NSW ACT commercial sales strategy, including key projects, account development & targeted business development plans
- Build on existing tailored market offerings across Construction, Infrastructure, Civil, Mining, Education, Government bodies
- Bid for key infrastructure projects with Tier 1 contractors & end clients including RMS & TfNSW
- Present technical solutions to & gain specifications with Consulting Engineering & Architectural firms
- Work with internal Project Management to ensure successful project delivery
- Success in this role will equal lucrative bonuses & opportunities for growth within a rapidly growing organisation
To apply for this exciting role, you will need the following
- Strong experience in commercial construction project sales with a technical product
- Ability to develop detailed strategies around key projects, sales, market, business development & account growth
- Excellent communication skills including written
- High level of strategy with ability to deal with wide range of people including C-Level
- Tertiary qualification may be advantageous but not essential
To apply to this or other sales, construction, management opportunities, please send your CV via the Apply Now button below or to email@example.com or call 0409327512.