- Leverage your leadership & business management to devise and execute the strategic direction of the NSW business!
- Join a leading provider of Commercial Insurance Building & Repair services!
- Lead, develop & support an experienced & engaged management team!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, integrity, support & development!
- Salary up to $240K + Car + Super + Bonuses!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Commercial property, working on behalf of the biggest insurers. With a dedicated, engaged & passionate team, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their NSW business as NSW General Manager, based in Head Office & reporting to the CEO
- Devise and execute the strategic direction of the NSW business, ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead, develop & support a direct reporting management team with total responsibility for approx 70 people
- Full ownership of the P&L, developing operational & business efficiencies to contribute to increased profit
- Build trusted relationships with major insurers, suppliers & stakeholders
- Business & resource planning ensuring consistent service delivery across the year, leading to the achievement of client performance KPI's
- Identify & implement system & process improvements, resulting in improved tools for the team
- Ensure espoused values are lived, maintaining & building on a culture of people/team focus, transparency, support, client service & quality
- Previous experience in a similar business leadership role, with a similar sized operation
- Experience within the Insurance building industry highly regarded, however construction or building services related industries also well regarded
- A leadership style that empowers & motivates people to want to do their best work
- Financial & business acumen with experience managing P&L's
- Demonstrated experience developing & implementing strategies around growth, operational & service efficiencies
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.