New Homes Sales Consultant - CBD
- S$60K salary + commission + bonus OR a commission's only based role
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
- Work in a driven sales team
Sales Consultant - New Home Build
About the business
This is a unique opportunity to progress in the Residential New Home Sales industry working within a fast-growing Melbourne based company. With this year already looking to be another year of strong development, it's an exciting time for a Sales Consultant to join. My client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the housing industry to join the team and become a Sales Consultant.
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role working within our busy sales team that operates across a number of our display homes around VIC. This position will be based in CBD and experience in KDR and the local area would be ideal.
About the role
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Sourcing land so as to present House & Land Packages to prospective customers;
- Selling a variety of products - KDR, H&L, GF, Duplex,
- Opening and closing of display centers and maintaining a flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments and distributing marketing material; and
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team;
- Ongoing training and development; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
Package on offer: $60K retained salary + commission + bonus OR solely commission (higher percentage) + Bonus
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably have sales experience within the New Home Build, Real Estate or New Car Sales industry
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport;
- Be highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer-focused;
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software;
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact on 02 9194 5526 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@denovo.com.au