New Business Specialist
If you are an experienced sales professional with a hunter mentality and excellent relationship building ability, an exciting and varied opportunity exists to generate new business selling all things office supplies. My client is a reputable and well established retail market leader that is currently on the hunt for a BDM to be based in Melbourne CBD. Reporting into the business leader, this is an autonomous role that will allow you to run your port folio on the road with options to work from home.
- Build new business relationships with target businesses in all market segments with a focus on SME's
- Meet and exceed all targets and KPI's
- Utilise all available resources to develop compelling sales pitches and presentations to prospective customers
- Perform all reporting requirements in a timely manner
- Work with colleagues and customers to facilitate smooth customer introductions
You will possess:
- Proven and extensive B2B experience with new business development and relationship management
- Proven experience in establishing a process for hunting sales
- Proven examples of consistently achieving sales targets
- Strong IT reporting skills with intermediate Microsoft suite ability as well as SAP, Salesforce, and Analyser 7.0, ERP.
- Tenacity and resilience, with a consultative and down to earth approach to selling
- Exceptional presentation, communication and positive outlook to business
Work in this growing national business and enjoy doing what you do best. This role is immediately available for the right person. Please apply today.