- Salary up to $100K + super + car
- Join this rapidly expanding national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Implement & tweak an already well established safety / WHS program!
- Cover Commercial & Major Loss Insurance projects nationally!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, well-being, support & progression!
Our client is a dynamic & rapidly growing Commercial Construction & Insurance Repair company. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they have systems and programs which enable them to deliver consistently high quality works. A culture that is people focused, enables growth & progression and seeks to grow only with down to earth people equals a great place to work.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their VIC team as a National WHS / Safety Advisor implementing & promoting an already established safety program.
- Reporting to the State Manager for Major Projects/Major Loss & working with the Operations Director
- Covering project across Commercial & Insurance, mainly focused VIC but with travel to NSW & QLD
- Work with & educate a team of safety conscious Site Managers to ensure compliance
- Identify & implement system & process improvements & enhancements
- Systems maintenance, project auditing and reporting
- Ensuring all contractors have up to date compliance, swms, insurance etc
- Experience working in the building sector in a hands on / trade capacity
- Some experience working in a WHS / safety role or have had responsibility for safety as part of role
- Qualifications preferred but company willing to pay for training
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to email@example.com.