Well know NFP organisation which operates in the sporting space. Great cause which aids in identifying and funding recipients who need support. Relies on volunteers and generates funding through events, corporates and other avenues.
The national sponsorship manager is responsible for generating partnership revenue and identifying potential partners. This will rely on a keen sales strategy within the sponsorship space. Experience in delivering new business and maintaining relationships with existing partners will be key. This will also mean:
- Identifying and engaging corporate sponsors
- Lead sponsorship efforts to develop opportunities in the corporate sector
- Drive strategic development and policy formulation
- Liaise with sporting governing bodies marketing department
- Develop and manage event communications
The ideal candidate will have a strong sports network as well as a good network within sponsorship and the corporate sector. They will have a successful track record in a managerial role and evidence within a membership-based organisation. They must have previous experience in developing successful and strategic fundraising.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- A passion for sport and strong sport networks
- Experience in a managerial role
- Advanced IT skills
- A full clean driving licence
- 3-4 years in Sponsorship and working in NFP's
- Sales background will also be highly regarded.