Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial playground solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. Working across Retail, Construction, Architecture & Design Markets our clients' reputation within the industry is up there with the best!
As a Senior Account Manager you will take ownership of a portfolio of Melbourne's top firms, building strategic project partnerships with Directors and Senior Associates.
- Build value added relationships with a key account portfolio approach
- Work strategically with your clients at Director, General Manager & Procurement level, offering unique services
- Identify blocks & issues with under-performing accounts and formulate plans to increase engagement
- Supported by an experienced technical, bidding, operational & project delivery teams
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal progression opportunities in a business with a strong track record of internal promotion
To be considered for this position you must either
- Experience within retail, construction or architectural/interior design products or commercial playground products
- Strong account management or business development experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Willing to travel 1 week per quarter to visit clients
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded with employee incentives & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales & executive opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Abby Habib via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9908 2085