A family-owned market leader in the wine industry with an award-winning portfolio of wines, this company is looking for a National Sales Manager who specializes in a balance of strategy and implementation. This is a small boutique vineyard with a very high-quality product and a great reputation across Australia and the world.
About the Role:
You will be taking over and developing the already highly established channels and will be responsible for achieving sales targets on a national level.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with each channel of distribution
- Create a rolling sales forecast by channel, brand, and SKU to deliver a mix of volume, revenue, and profit
- Negotiate and close contracts price and terms
- Creating yearly A&P plans
- Understanding the client's needs and delivering a variety of solutions tailored to solving the client's needs
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager in the wine industry. Current relationships and understanding with channels and distributors is a must, due to the focus of this role.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sales Management and Business development experience within the wine industry
- Excellent verbal communication and organisational skills
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive approach to sales
- WSET2 education or above
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and C level execs
What's on Offer:
This role has a high level of ownership and autonomy in which you will manage a small team. They also have a high performing and enjoyable working culture. You will be treated to the following:
- Fantastic salary and bonus potential
- Tools of the trade, Including car allowance
- Exposure to international level channels
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted