Our client is a major player in the commercial furniture space, focusing towards commercial, government and educational projects across Australia. Due to significant growth a fantastic opportunity exists for a National Sales Manager to join the team based in Melbourne.
As a National Sales Manager you will be responsible for the growth of the sales division across NSW, QLD, SA, WA & VIC markets. Working closely with the State Sales Manager and other key decision makers within the business.
- Management of sales function the business
- Liase with commercial developers, architectural firms, specification markets, government and councils
- Tender presentation and submission for major projects and supply agreements
- Present to & build value added relationships with key Design practices for project specification
- Input into the development of product range & opportunities for entry into new product categories, leveraging a massive manufacturing facility
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
- 3 years + National Sales Management experience
- Experience leading a sales team selling a product within the interiors or education sector highly desired
- Interstate travel will be required for this role
- Experience in managing P&L
- Very strong presentation & Communication skills
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales & marketing recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to James Bowesman email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted