A dynamic & forward-thinking and recognised as a global leading brand our client services a broad range of market sectors with a standout range of technical product solutions.
As National Sales Manager you will see you lead a sales team of 15 direct reports, providing mentoring, support & strategic direction.
- Lead the national sales team, in delivering on sales, margin, brand and application-driven sales objectives
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to plan to deliver long term growth and sales targets
- Coach, mentor, train and recruit a high performing sales team to execute and achieve sales targets
- Strategically support, manage & grow relationships with both key clients and key suppliers
- Budget, forecast & pipeline planning and reporting
To apply to this exciting opportunity you will have:
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational, planning, presenting and negotiating skills
- Proven experience and successful Sales Manager, leading a high performing team
- Previous experience from any of the following products or industries - Digital print, signage, automotive aftermarket, graphic supplies, architectural coverings, print equipment, adhesives or packaging
- Have the ability to formulate effective market & sales strategies based on market information & activity
- Able to travel up to 50% of your time in this role will be interstate
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia’s leading sales recruitment firm, please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT with a covering letter or send your resume directly to James Bowesman – email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.