A thriving and expanding company in the liquor industry, known for its award-winning portfolio of liquors, is looking for a National Sales Manager. Reporting directly into the MD, you will have full accountability for Sales and Revenue and a balance of strategy and implementation.
About the Role:
Reporting to the MD the successful applicant will be a key member of the senior leadership team, responsible for:
- Delivering effective sales outcomes- through a proactive, organised and relationship-driven approach.
- Aligning the current growth strategy across the sales team.
- Building strategic relationships across our market.
- Leading from the front to ensure field execution, effective sales planning, and capability across the team.
- Identifying and executing potential sales, people development, and growth opportunities.
The Successful Candidate:
This exciting opportunity would suit a highly adaptable and agile person who can continually improve both business strategy and process. Current relationships and understanding with channels and distributors is a must, due to the focus of this role.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sales Management and Business development experience within the liquor industry
- An understanding and network across all channels
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive approach to sales
- Has managed, developed and inspired a team.
- Present proven examples of leadership, sales growth and the mindset of customers first.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and C level execs
What's on Offer:
This role has a high level of ownership and autonomy in which you will manage a small team. They also have a high performing and enjoyable working culture. You will be treated to the following:
- Fantastic salary and bonus potential
- Tools of the trade, Including car allowance
- Exposure to international level channels
- Liquor Allowance
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted