Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Perth who are seeking a National Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
As a National Sales Administrator, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment leading a hardworking and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a multitude of employees, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and hold excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of Sales and Administration processes, nationally.
- End to end CRM management
- Management of sales administration and sales processes nationally, ensuring compliance across both documented procedures and relevant certifications.
- Oversee National Stock Holding movements and be responsible for all asset accountability
- Coordinate sales administration activities among various national sales branches.
- Perform sales administration duties for the entire product range.
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and both stakeholder and internal business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.