National Inventory & Parts Manager
- Career growth opportunities based in head office!
- Global supplier management responsibilities!
- Drive Continuous Improvement processes through a national team!
- Salary $100K + Car or Car Allowance + Super + $37K Bonus!
With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market, this global construction equipment / machinery manufacturer (Elevated Work Platforms & Telehandlers) have experienced significant growth locally & internationally over the last 5 years. They now require an experienced National Parts Manager to lead the division, drive continuous improvement initiatives and build on an already performing national operation.
Leading the division as National Parts Manager, your overriding mandate is to implement & improve the processes, relationships and disciplines that will ensure timely & efficient servicing of the client base, resulting in achievement of targeted profit & growth outcomes.
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Managing Director to devise & implement the parts strategies
- Direct management of a Leadership of a Parts Warehouse Manager & National Inventory Coordinator
- Dotted line leadership of a team of spare parts co-ordinators (WA, NSW, VIC & QLD)
- Continually monitor and liaise with global supply locations to ensure sales opportunities can be realized and stock flow is occurring
- Proactively manage the required capital stock to meet turnover requirements
- Develop trade incentives and promotions to drive sales and revenue growth
- Inventory management, planning and strategy through an ERP system
- Review and further develop division processes to ensure maximum operational efficiency and delivery on customer expectations
To be successful in securing this exciting career opportunity, you will have the following
- Experience managing a parts operation within a Capital Equipment, Machinery, Mechanical environment
- Experience leading a team of either direct or indirect reports
- Background in inventory management
- Good level of systems experience ie Microsoft Office & other relevant packages
- Demonstrated success in developing & improving processes leading to efficiencies within the business
Don't delay as interviews are scheduled to begin shortly, Apply NOW!
To apply for this opportunity or any other sales or management role please contact Seth Hinkley on 02 9126 8404 and/or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.