- Grow your career with Ahern / Snorkel a global manufacturer!
- Immediate start available!
- Report to the National Aftermarket Manager growing the parts business nationally!
- Provide exceptional service to major accounts & internal clients!
- Competitive salary package!
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distrubutor for Bluelift Spider Lift products.
In line with their growth strategy, they now maintain offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America and Canada in addition to their US based Head Office. With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market and an experienced global leadership team they have experienced significant local & global growth.
An exciting opportunity is now available as a National Parts Coordinator. Based in Wetherill Park you will be supporting an existing client base, including major accounts, whilst growing the business and supporting the service operations nationally.
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the National Aftermarket Manager to implement the parts business initiatives & strategies
- Liaise nationally with internal Service Managers and warehouses
- Proactively promote the Snorkel & Bluelift parts brands to new potential clients
- Coordinate, identify and interpret parts for internal & external clients
- Communicate trade incentives and promotions to drive sales and revenue growth
- Manage stock incl stock takes, stores & inventory management through an ERP system
- Ensure maximum operational efficiency and delivery on customer expectations
To be successful in securing this exciting career opportunity, you will have the following
- Previous experience as a parts coordinator in machinery or EWP / Access Equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Great customer service skills with some sales ideal but not essential
- Good level of systems experience ie Microsoft Office & other relevant packages
To apply for this opportunity or any other sales or management role please contact Seth Hinkley on 0409327512 and/or forward your CV to email@example.com or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.