- Machinery (EWP, Forklifts, Construction) or automotive parts experience?
- Grow your career with Ahern / Snorkel a global manufacturer!
- Work with the National Parts Manager to grow the parts business in WA!
- Provide exceptional service to major accounts & internal clients!
- Competitive salary package!
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distributor for Bluelift Spider Lift & Faresin Agricultural machinery.
An exciting opportunity is now available as a Parts Interpreter / Coordinator. Based in Canning Vale you will be supporting an existing client base, including major accounts, whilst growing the business and supporting the WA service operations.
- Reporting directly to the National Parts Manager as part of a national team
- Work closely with the Region GM & WA Service Manager to implement the state parts business initiatives
- Proactively promote the Snorkel, Bluelift & Faresin parts brands to existing clients
- Coordinate, identify and interpret parts for internal & external clients
- Communicate trade incentives and promotions
- Manage stock incl stock takes, stores & inventory management through an ERP system
- Ensure maximum operational efficiency and delivery on customer expectations
To be successful in securing this exciting career opportunity, you will have the following
- Previous experience as a parts coordinator / parts interpreter in automotive, machinery or EWP / Access Equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Great customer service skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Good level of systems experience ie Microsoft Office & other relevant packages
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply Now" link or call 0409327512.