Our client is an expert in the commercial building and property development sector. With over 15 years industry experience and having worked on some of the largest commercial project in Victoria - They really are in a league of their own!
Due to significant growth my client is on the lookout for a highly motivated Office Manager based in their head office in Thornbury. This role will require a strong multi-tasker and someone who is energetic, confident, initiative and a "can do attitude"
- Day to day office management duties
- Prepare and track RFT (Request for Tender) documentation
- Tender review, preparation and submission
- Support Project Managers and operations staff as they respond to RFT's
- Project Administration
- Act as 2IC to Project Managers
- Day to day office administration
- Working with Xero accounting package, entering contractor Bills and organising monthly payments
- Have proven experience in a similar Office Management or Contract role
- Be experienced in the building construction or facilities management industry
- Be proficiency in Xero, Microsoft suite, Adobe and Workflow Max or similar project management applications
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Have exceptional organisational skills and possess strong attention to detail
- Possess experience in preparing complex tender responses
- OHS experience / SWMS / Risk Assessments preferred not essential
- Preferred certificate in Bookkeeping or accounting
- Be accustomed to working with short deadlines
What's on offer
- Very competitive base salary
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Great career progression
To apply to this exciting role, please send your CV or enquiry to Abby via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 03 9908 2085 for a confidential conversation.