- Minimum on target package $165K - $185K+
- Represent a global workplace consulting, furniture & interior design products brand!
- Join a newly formed national sales team, with a reinvigorated strategy & vision!
- Grow your career in a demonstrated culture of internal promotion!
- Represent dynamic services & products backed by the latest research on emerging global workplace trends
Our client is a global furniture & fitout brand who manufactures (in Australia) intelligently designed solutions, enabling organisations to evolve & adapt their workplace environments, fostering, active and agile working, engagement and collaboration. They also research and consult on emerging workplace trends & on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. Clients include CBA, Westpac, Facebook, Microsoft, PWC, BHP Billiton, etc
As the National Business Development Manager Corporate, you will lead the enterprise strategy, engage new clients (5,000+ employees) and work with the State BDM's to identify & develop large local accounts into national accounts.
- Work closely with the National Manager, State Managers & their teams to identify national opportunities
- Develop detailed account plans with short, mid & long term opportunity horizons
- Leverage an existing portfolio of previously completed projects with Top 100 Australian & Top 500 global organisations
- Conduct knowledge based forums presenting on the latest workplace research findings, workplace trends & introduce the people & culture consulting services
- Supported by an experienced product team to assist in developing project solutions
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives etc
- Produce strategies leveraging market intelligence, identifying trends in sectors + innovation (people, tech etc.)
- Supported by experienced product, technical, bidding, operational & project delivery teams
To be considered for this position you must
- have experience in a similar business development sales role, engaging with senior decision makers of enterprise level accounts
- demonstrated success in winning opportunities that involve long, strategic sales cycles, with multiple influencers, stakeholders and decision makers
- the ability to identify market & economic drivers, to inform the development of strategies and direct the focus of activities
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404