- Minimum on target package $165K - $185K+
- Represent a global workplace consulting, furniture & interior design products brand!
- Drive the National client engagement strategy within Federal Government!
- Grow your career in a demonstrated culture of internal promotion!
- Facilitate knowledge sessions with high level stakeholders leveraging the latest research on emerging global workplace trends
Our client is a global furniture & fitout brand who manufactures intelligently designed solutions, enabling organisations to evolve & adapt their workplace environments, fostering, active and agile working, engagement and collaboration. They also research and consult on emerging workplace trends & on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. They have a strong history and footprint within both within the Federal Government Sector in Canberra and Nationally.
As the National Business Development Manager Government, you will lead the enterprise strategy, engaging large federal government agencies nationally, identifying opportunities to win major supply contracts, projects and tenders across product & consulting services.
- Work closely with the National Manager, State Managers & their teams to formulate individualised account win strategies
- Develop opportunity pipeline across a short, mid & long term horizon
- Leverage an existing portfolio of previously completed enterprise level projects
- Conduct knowledge based forums presenting on the latest workplace research findings, workplace trends & introduce the people & culture consulting services
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives etc
- Produce strategies leveraging market intelligence, identifying trends in sectors + innovation (people, tech etc.)
- Supported by experienced product, technical, bidding, operational & project delivery teams
To be considered for this position you must
- have experience in a similar business development sales role, engaging with senior influencers & stakeholders in the federal government sector
- demonstrated success in winning opportunities that involve long, strategic sales cycles, with multiple influencers, stakeholders and decision makers
- the ability to identify market & economic drivers, to inform the development of strategies and direct the focus of activities
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404