- Global name in the toys & games industry
- Manage 30 national retailers (MYER, David Jones and more)
- $80k + super + comms
Partnering with the likes of Disney, Marvel, Universal and Warner Brothers, this global toy / games developer are the masterminds behind many of the classic boardgames that we all know and love, and continue to stock the shelves of major retailers with new and imaginative concepts, and new versions of old classics.
Working within a small sales team, you will take a National lead over 30 major accounts (e.g. MYER, David Jones, QVB and Dymocks), presenting and selling new products into the channel, and being the cornerstone of these long-term partnerships.
A typical day will involve:
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with 30 national retail partners, helping to map the sales and marketing plans for each
- Presenting new products and capitalising on opportunities to cross-sell and grow existing accounts
- Seizing opportunities to establish new retail partnerships
- Collaborating with Marketing and Product Development to create successful launch events and marketing campaigns
- Looking at market trends, preparing sales forecasts, and maintaining an awareness of moves and shakes within the industry
- A good sense of humour!
- Strong experience in account management and negotiations
- Experience selling to retailers would be a huge plus!
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and have some fun along the way
If this sounds like a good fit please apply through the link below, or email email@example.com. All successful applicants will be contacted directly