National Account Manager
- Minimum on target package $165K - $185K+
- Collaborate with State Managers & account managers to drive deeper engagement with Top 100 & global accounts!
- Ensure successful delivery on large project rollouts!
- Grow your career in a demonstrated culture of internal promotion!
- Join a newly formed sales team with a reinvigorated strategy & vision!
- Represent dynamic services & products backed by the latest research on emerging global workplace trends!
Our client is a global furniture & fitout brand who manufactures intelligently designed solutions, enabling organisations to evolve & adapt their workplace environments, fostering, active and agile working, engagement and collaboration. They also research and consult on emerging workplace trends & on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. Clients include CBA, Westpac, Facebook, Microsoft, PWC, BHP Billiton, etc
As the National Account Manager Corporate, you will work collaboratively with Senior Management & local Account Managers to formulate account development strategies, driving deeper engagement & growth, and ensure successful project delivery outcomes.
- Take control of an existing portfolio of national & enterprise level accounts
- Develop detailed account plans with short, mid & long term opportunity horizons
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders across client, design firm, builder to secure & deliver commercial property projects
- Conduct knowledge based forums presenting on the latest workplace research findings, workplace trends & introduce the people & culture consulting services
- Supported by experienced product, operational & project delivery teams team to assist throughout the project cycle
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives etc
- Produce strategies leveraging market intelligence, identifying trends in sectors + innovation (people, tech etc.)
To be considered for this position you must
- have experience in a similar national account manager role
- demonstrated success in managing enterprise level accounts that involve, multiple influencers, stakeholders and decision makers
- the ability to identify market & economic drivers, to inform the development of strategies
- Ideal but not essential is experience within a project environment either from business services, technology, commercial property, design, building
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural, commercial property opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404