Our client provides integrated pharmaceutical development services. The Company offers clinical trial services that include pharmaceutical development, clinical trial manufacturing, labelling, storage, and distribution.
We are currently seeking several experienced Warehouse Workers for day shift roles and for an immediate start. This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable company with the potential of full-time employment for right candidates.
The role will involve working as an important part of a team in fast-paced warehouse performing a range of duties including receive, inspect, warehouse and dispatch investigate products and accordingly maintain warehouse product inventories to reflect those activities. Assist the team with periodic and ad hoc inventory inspections. Assist the CTLA team in ensuring that all Company and Client provided procedural requirements in relation to receipt, warehousing, distribution, returns/recalls and destruction are undertaken.
Your duties will include:
- Perform the day to day receiving, warehousing and distribution activities
- Assist the CTLS with monthly stock checks in accordance with Standard Operation Procedures
- Conduct day to day dispatches to clinical trial sites, including preparing documents and packing of products in accordance with applicable Company/Client requirements, notifying site of shipment and reviewing temperature reports after shipping
- Monitoring of Pharmacies at sites (as may be required) and responsible for coordinating returns of used and unused IP from the investigation sites (as required, e.g. on study closure or when the IP has expired)
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and at the time required.
- Working well independently and with others within a team environment.
- Working to set KPI’s and targets.
- Assist in Production with packaging and labelling activities
- Previous experience in a similar role (industry experience will be an advantage)
- Be able to lift – up to 20kgs repetitively
- Intermediate computer skills
- A strong awareness of safety and associated risks
- The ability to work efficiently/independently with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Committed, reliable and have a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY" or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org