This company is synonymous with innovative ideas, and they are more than just a brand and Retail Ideas Company, but a company that others aspire to be a part of.
This company values people and promotes a healthy, collaborative and high performing team culture.
About the company
My client delivers true integrated business solutions, They have 53 offices operating in 43 countries worldwide employing over 7,000 employees. Due to ongoing growth in business and exciting new briefs, they are now seeking a highly motivated Mid-weight Digital Designer with solid agency experience to join the team for an initial 12-month contract and the opportunity to go permanent.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the successful candidate will play a key role in designing the brand's web content, emails and digital marketing; contributing to the look and feel of their online presence and the continued improvement of their digital design aesthetic. You will work closely in collaboration with the Digital Experience team to ensure projects are executed seamlessly.
Day to Day:
- Spending around 50% of your days on design and 50% on production
- Design creative assets to be featured across all digital channels and ensuring regular updates
- Design for specific software and platforms and pre-established company guidelines
- A focus on design development, adapting web concepts, designs for microsites across desktop and mobile
- Engage in UI and UX across all digital channels, support the design and development in creating wireframes, prototypes and interfaces across multiple devices
- Interpret client's brand online, pushing digital boundaries within a brand framework
- Deliver effective on-brand creative for responsive websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative
- Communicate with different internal and external teams to deliver engaging, dynamic and user-focused pages, emails and marketing assets
- Work in collaboration with directors, creative and marketing teams, as well as technical teams
- Keep up to date on industry trends and design best practices
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years' agency experience
- A portfolio showcasing strong design skills
- A high level of competence on: Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent presentation, organisational and time management skills
- A passion for innovative digital solutions
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Agility, flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Solutions focused, able to think outside the box when challenges arise
- Competitive Salary Package and best in class training with a personalised learning platform and tools
- Work with global industry clients
- Experience bright career development & progression pathways
- Upbeat modern office with a friendly and encouraging team environment
- Onsite parking and close to public transport
- Weekly Friday Drinks and celebrate your birthday!
- Milestones recognition for Tenure & Performance - Gift Cards and awards
- Health Insurance, Lifestyle and Wellness discounts and subsidies.
Please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Justine Tasker on ph. 0400 949 683 or via email@example.com for a confidential discussion.