Their experience is global having worked on major Subways, Railways, Water and Road projects on 5 continents.
They require a Mid-level Estimator and Junior Estimator to join them due to them being highly active and successful in Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to become an absolute specialist in an industry that gives you global opportunities and experience that will be highly sort after in the coming years.
To be successful in this role, previous tunneling experience is an advantage but not essential. Any training will be provided.
You will have had the following experience:
- Assist in preparing documents that help indicate viability of tender.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience with a reputable Civil Contractor (Junior Estimator)
- 3 years’ experience (Mid-Level Estimator).
- Assist organizing tender documents and associated management systems.
- Assist in preparation of cost-plans, pre-construction budgets & fee proposals.
- Assist in preparation of lump-sum tender submissions.
To join this world leader and builder of landmark world projects then his the “apply” button now or email email@example.com for more information.