One of Australia's leading players in the signage industry. Established for the last 20+ years, this organisation prides itself on service and quality products deliver to the market
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading Signage organisation's. Providing services for some of the biggest & highest profile business's in the country across stadium's, corporate, fashion, consumer, automotive & the retail industry. With recent acquisitions and added services they are poised for significant growth nationally and require a Senior Metal Fabricator or Welder.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Metal fabrication of signage products and systems
- Work closley with production team
- Meet expected timeframes and schedules
- Manage fabrication space, including the materials and equipment
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced in MIG & TIG welding
- Fabrication of various metals (stainless steel, aluminium, mild steel)
- Degree or qualifications
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work autonomously
- $70,000 - $75,000 base (Dependent on experience)
- Bonus scheme
If this opportunity sounds like it may be of interest, please send your resume to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please contact me on 03 9908 2085.