Well know NFP organisation which operates in the sporting space. Great cause which aids in identifying and funding recipients who need support. Relies on volunteers and generates funding through events, corporates and other avenues.
To assist with driving the strategic development, policy formulation and management of the membership recruitment and retention program. Liaising with clients and delivering some aspects of sales strategy to increase numbers of membership. This well mean heavy data input and a smooth telephone manner.
- Manage interns and casuals during key periods
- Assist with data cleansing when required
- Assist with creating a diverse range of retention/loyalty and re-engagement campaigns/initiatives
Must have a good level of customer service and possess strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years' experience in a membership or database related role must have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of membership marketing and sales practices at a premier sports club or league
- Ability to achieve results within time constraints and conflicting priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have Permanent Residency
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to Ben@denovo.com.au