About the Business:
This privately-owned media agency has built an exceptional reputation within the Australian market for their consultative approach offering an end to end media solution to a range of different sectors. They pride themselves on their high performing culture that drives exceptional customer service with a solution-based approach.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will be responsible for the management of the overall media buying process for your designated clients as well as ensuring all media goals and strategies are delivered and executed within budget.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Employ buying methodologies and techniques
- Ownership of delivery on the buying process across all channels
- Management of media holdings
- Report campaign delivery and provide ongoing insights and optimisations
- Train and upskill colleagues on the buying process
The Successful Candidate:
- 2-3 years experience in a Media Agency
- Experience buying television off-screen
- Proficcient in planning and buying tools such as E-Tam, Fusion, Genesis and Asteroid
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-sufficient, self motivated and proactive
What's on Offer
- High performing culture where you will get to learn from professionals at the top of their game
- The opportunity to join a growing business with career progression opportunities and ongoing career development with an executive level training program.
- A broad client portfolio with access to senior management
If this sounds like you please contact Stefan at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the APPLY option!