Mechanical Group Manager
My client is a multi-disciplinary practice providing total integrated engineering solutions for all aspects of Building Services including mechanical, electrical, fire, hydraulics, ESD, communications, security, and vertical transportation. With over 10,000 completed projects across more than 1,100 buildings, the company is at the forefront of commercial building consulting.
I am looking for a senior mechanical engineer who can look after the mechanical team day to day.
Apart from doing billable work, additional responsibilities would include
- Scheduling and assigning resources to projects
- Mentoring mechanical engineers
- QA check
- Monitor and manage team productivity, deadlines etc.
- Client liaison/account management/BDM
- Project Lead on various projects
- Prepare fee estimates and proposals
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally you will have at least 10+ years of experience within the building services industry working as a Mechanical Engineer
- 3-5 years experience in a senior role
- Proven experience in estimating small to large sized projects
- Previous experience in business development
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with high levels of motivation and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, punctuality and reliability.
- You will have experience leading and mentoring a group of Engineers and enjoy these responsibilities
- RPEQ, CPEng or Chartered Status will be highly regarded, however not essential
- Flexible, Family friendly working arrangements and working from home
- Parental Leave
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Work with and support a team of passionate individuals, sharing information to innovate, drive and constantly support the advancement of the industry.
- Genuine opportunities for career and professional development.
- Equity partner opportunity
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential chat on 0432 290 660.