Marketing Officer - ContentMy client is an exciting start-up providing buy now pay later payment solutions to the recruitment industry. There are huge benefits to the recruitment industry in utilising a buy now pay later model including increasing cash flow, providing alternative finance options to clients and to speed up the payment of commission to consultants. My client is a Preferred RCSA Partner and is headed up by a Board of Directors who are experts within the Recruitment Industry.
A position is currently available for a Marketing Officer to manage content creation for the business.
This is an exciting and dynamic role and opportunity to take ownership of the content creation of a fast growing start up business. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Website copy – creating from scratch as well as updating the existing.
- Content for social media platforms including facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Creating copy for brochures, flyers, e-campaigns, and adhoc needs externally and internally.
- Working on Branding.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience & skills:
- Experience in Marketing, specifically content creation.
- Exceptional written communication skills and experience writing copy.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Dynamic individual, excited to work for a new start up.
This role could be full time, permanent and office based or part time, flexible remote. We are open to considering all applicants, please tell us in your application how you work best.
To apply for this position please contact Samantha via Samantha.email@example.com or apply using the link provided.