Denovo recruitment are currently representing a well-known Commercial construction and Interior design business based in North Sydney. Our client who operate in the Tier 1 portion of their market, are looking for an experienced, self motivated Marketing Manager to drive a major branding shift and cultural change within the business. This position will be a permanent role and will offer you the opportunity to work with one of the leaders in specialist fitout market in Sydney.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record of driving change through social media and digital strategies and aligning the high-end service product on offer with advertising, events and media campaigns. Ideal candidates will have a background in the Construction and Fitout markets, however, if you see yourself as a “Digital wizard” with proven track record of marketing campaigns, we would be keen to speak with you.
Some more details on the role below:
- Overseeing all the Marketing, Digital and Events Strategy
- Manage all events, sourcing new opportunities, and seeking new revenue streams to the company
- Local area marketing within the wider communities developing outreach activities and events helping to build the companies brand
- Monthly reporting and drafting of policies and procedures
- Develop trusted and valued working relationships with the key business
- 5+ years Marketing Management Experience
- Construction/ Fitout experience required
- Proven ability to lead a team and be a team player
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Social Media Management and Public Relations experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Impeccable presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Commercial awareness and customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader at an exciting time of growth. If you are interested in applying for this role then please send across a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any marketing campaigns/media you may think valuable to consider.