This Travel company is the expert in adventure and activity-based travel and tours. Founded over 45 years ago, and with multiple awards from all over the globe in their backpack, they are focused on exploring this amazing planet in the right way.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for building and driving new business inquiries across all channels and brand presence in the industry
This includes forecasting, CRM, brand positioning, public relations, and pricing strategies to drive desirability, brand awareness and ultimately increase revenue.
- Manage participation in consumer shows across APAC
- Manage Marketing Exec to ensure email communication calendar and execution to the APAC database
- Work with digital marketing agency to manage the monthly budget to meet strategic business goals
- Heading up Campaign planning and creative (used across brand, acquisition, customer channels, and website)
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for the marketing space.
An autonomous worker but also a team player. Good sense of humor and a drive to succeed.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5 years of consumer marketing experience
- Experience working with an in-house design team or external agencies
- Creativity and ability to think critically to solve business issues
- Ability to work across departments & global offices to complete tasks
- Experience in these channels: (Display, PPC/SEO, Social, Partnerships/sponsorships, PR)
Not only is there a very generous package for the successful candidate, but they can also look forward to:
- A collaborative environment
- Easily accessed CBD location
- Flexible working
- Corporate casual
- Benefits package, including all the perks that come with working for a travel company.