- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 6 month contract: $420 + super p/d.
What Will You Do?
The role in a nutshell:
- Deliver highly relevant and personalised campaigns to the client’s existing customers to increase their product uptake. This will involve designing targeted tactics and messaging for various segments, based on data backed insights and product usage patterns.
- Create awareness of the advisor product suite with our existing advisor customers to drive increased product suite uptake and usage. This will involve designing targeted tactics and messaging for various segments, based on data backed insights and product usage patterns.
- Develop relevant campaign sales collateral to support the Australian sales teams.
- Leverage insights and data to influence the product roadmap to address product gaps and improve customer retention.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 years leading marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms (Eloqua or Gotowebinar).
- Experience in working with channel/reseller partners preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviours