Marketing manager - Mandarin speaking
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager for our client. Our client is one of the largest property groups which is specialised in providing marketing, sales and management services for house-land packages and off-plan apartments based in Sydney CBD.
Who are you?
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution. Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (Wechat, company website, newspaper etc.)
- Organize events and liaise with different departments and achieve the goals
- Manage a variety of channels - content creation, content curation, campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Being responsible for marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution. e.g. Organize the production of branded items such as stationery, merchandise, flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- More details will be discussed in the interview
What is in it for you?
- The most cooperative environment in real estate industry
- The permanent full-time secured role
- Located in the heart of Sydney
- Working in the media industry will be preferable
- Having Minimum 3 years' experience in working as a marketing manager
- Having the ability of promoting online and off-line property projects and marketing campaigns
If it sounds like you, please reach out Aili on (+61)0432368342 or send your most updated cv to email email@example.com