Reporting to the Associate director you will be responsible for responsible for driving strategy and managing all social media and marketing activities, negotiation and engaging with suppliers and stakeholder management all with a view increasing brand growth, awareness and sales.
- Develop and implement customer (B2B) focused, brand marketing and promotional strategies that builds brand and product awareness and drives sales
- Implement and manage marketing programs, communications, social media, with an objective to deliver sales growth
- Negotiate, influence and engage stakeholders with the intent to elevate supply partner relationships to ensure business growth
- Proactively collaborate and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for the overall layout and production designs for marketing collateral, promotional material and artwork
- Responsible for the development, design and execution of the individual market quarterly promotional materials
- Generate website content (products, content, promotions) and ensure website material is current and accurate
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements and monitor key engagement metrics, optimizing performance
- Provide presentation, event and product demonstration support services to field team and customers
The Ideal Candidate
You will demonstrate initiative, strategic thinking and can work autonomously executing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar marketing role - Ideally gained in the B2B within the commercial or retail or industrial sector
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing strategies and background of marketing to the customer
- Outstanding campaign/project management skills with the ability to 'own' projects and deliver to deadlines
- An ability to develop creative, including writing copy to deliver key messages through both traditional and non-traditional communication channels and sales initiatives
- Competent in the use of Adobe CC Suite; Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with digital marketing, with a strong knowledge of digital media/social media SEO/SEM/EDM trends
- Strong communication and negotiation ability with effective knowledge & understanding of sales revenue and gross profit performances associated with selling
What's on offer?
To the successful candidate is the opportunity to become an integral member of the team with ongoing development and support. Your drive for success will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration in the region of $80,000 - $100,000 + Super
To apply for this position or any other role with Australia's leading sales recruitment firm, please submit your WORD formatted application (resume & covering email outlining your experience) to email@example.com